• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Win2k ADV Server HELPPPP

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

DECODER22

Disabled
ok guys i have liek mor eproblems with this damn OS i dont know if it is cause of the rig but now everytime i try to delte any icon or program its freezes and says program is not responding im goin crazy sometimes i can delete and now it seems like i cant delte anything plz help im goin crazy im to the point to thru the PC out the window hehe thx guys

maybe a corrupted install? How long since you installed it?

Why are you using Adv. Server anyway?

your problem is that you need to take adv server off your system. with that system I would not expect a whole lot from 2K server, NT server would run well, Also
it seems from your prior posts that you are still just learning
( from your previous post u didnt know what SP2 was) and advanced server has a need of some tweeking to run well, as does 2kServer, as positivly does NT server.

I mean no disrespect, and I dont doubt that u could learn, but that is the way it looks from this your 2nd post concerning your present OS

and your stated system just does not have the resources to run well, if at all, nor do you need to run it

Last edited:
If you really wanna stay w/ Win2k, go w/ the Professional flavour. It doesn't chew up resourses like Server or Adv. Server flavours, but it still has all of the functionality and stability.

hehe thx guys i threw 98 back on for now i loved adv server even tho i was new to it my internet connection rocked LOL heeh

Back