• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

LAN @ rogerdugans house.....yet again.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Some gaming was done, but it seems like we do a bit less every LAN......
Gotta do something about that.;)

Currently, all but me are sleeping, and I am only up because I am used to getting up for work....SO I'll take this time to post a few pics-
1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

Oh, so THAT'S what was going on in the other rooms.

I forgot to thank you for hosting this before I left last night so I'm doing it here instead. Putting six different PC's together and then wiring your house just so a bunch of us could come over and eat your BBQ goes much appreciated on this end. Hope to see the rest of you guys soon.

Happy to do it.....once in a while. :D

I will admit that while it is always good to see everyone when they show up, and good to game (some) and mess around with stuff (sometimes more) it is also good to see every leave. ;)

But once again it was a good time and I thank everyone who made it up.
Those of you who couldn't make it- wah. ;)

I believe I'll be taking the opportunity to do another in November sometime. As always, details when I have them.

There WILL be a few new rules for the next LAN@rogerdugans, but most of them only apply to one regular. :D

As for the old, antique Socket "A" rigs with Ti4200 video cards- all were used, at least to some degree. I expect MY stuff to be a bit better by next time too (at least no UT or usb issues like I had with two....)

rogerdugans said:
Happy to do it.....once in a while. :D

I will admit that while it is always good to see everyone when they show up, and good to game (some) and mess around with stuff (sometimes more) it is also good to see every leave. ;)

But once again it was a good time and I thank everyone who made it up.
Those of you who couldn't make it- wah. ;)

I believe I'll be taking the opportunity to do another in November sometime. As always, details when I have them.

There WILL be a few new rules for the next LAN@rogerdugans, but most of them only apply to one regular. :D

As for the old, antique Socket "A" rigs with Ti4200 video cards- all were used, at least to some degree. I expect MY stuff to be a bit better by next time too (at least no UT or usb issues like I had with two....)

where are the pictures of donny_paycheck and myself?? I know for a fact you have pictures of us in that thing you call a tv room :) (IIRC Nebulous took em).

donny_paycheck said:
I forgot to thank you for hosting this before I left last night so I'm doing it here instead. Putting six different PC's together and then wiring your house just so a bunch of us could come over and eat your BBQ goes much appreciated on this end. Hope to see the rest of you guys soon.

I second that :)

Last edited:
Well none-the-less I had an awsome time as always :D I'll be looking forward to the next lan :thup: Really great to finally meet some new guyz too! :)

Thanx again doug!

A note, since I am online checking on some pic-hosting-

Of 15 who said they WERE coming, and never changed their story, only two did not make it.

diehrd most definitely has an excuse, since his transmission decided that the fluid would work better on the outside of the case. :(
Very sorry you couldn't make it, bro.

I am really almost set up well for doing this now- I just need to score two more small switches and drill a few holes...
That and find a way to make WinXP networking NOT screw things up when there are non-MS operating systems around. ;)

Last edited:
I am SO coming up for the next one.

But can ya point out who a few of the people are int he pictures?

rogerdugans said:
A note, since I am online checking on some pic-hosting-

Of 15 who said they WERE coming, and never changed their story, only two did not make it.

diehrd most definitely has an excuse, since his transmission decided that the fluid would work better on the outside of the case. :(
Very sorry you couldn't make it, bro.

I am really almost set up well for doing this now- I just need to score two more small switches and drill a few holes...
That and find a way to make WinXP networking NOT screw things up when there are non-MS operating systems around. ;)

wow thats pretty amazing if I do say so myself :) Btw there is no way to make windows anything not screw up everything, just ban windows already and lets enjoy the lans :)

jack222 said:
I am SO coming up for the next one.

But can ya point out who a few of the people are int he pictures?

First Picture: Nebulous and his rig (ps he sucks at ut2k4 ;))

Second Picture: PhoenixMDM

Third Picture (from left to right): Keiron, Krieger's head, ProDriveTom

Fourth Picture (from front to back): CrimeDog and SNVPA

Fifth Picture: BlackStar (in the background) and CrimeDog (in the foreground)

Sixth Picture: ProDriveTom and BlackStar (from back to front)

Seventh Picture: {PMS}Fishy and SNVPA (left to right)

Eigth Picture: CrimeDog and SNVPA (front to back)

Ninth Picture: Pinky

Tenth Picture: {PMS}Fishy, Pinky and Nebulous (front to back)

Whoa, me and my linux shirt are famous! Scary!

It was great meeting you guys finally. Any more pics floating around? You're missing a lot of the people there.

Thanks you. :)
SewerBeing said:
First Picture: Nebulous and his rig (ps he sucks at ut2k4 ;))

Second Picture: PhoenixMDM

Third Picture (from left to right): Keiron, Krieger's head, ProDriveTom

Fourth Picture (from front to back): CrimeDog and SNVPA

Fifth Picture: BlackStar (in the background) and CrimeDog (in the foreground)

Sixth Picture: ProDriveTom and BlackStar (from back to front)

Seventh Picture: {PMS}Fishy and SNVPA (left to right)

Eigth Picture: CrimeDog and SNVPA (front to back)

Ninth Picture: Pinky

Tenth Picture: {PMS}Fishy, Pinky and Nebulous (front to back)

A few more shots:

dino5.jpg

dino6.jpg

dino7.jpg

The only one that's missing in these shots is Blackstar ( dang him ! :rolleyes: ) I still luv my redheaded luv muffin :p

Thank you Nebulous

First Picture: Krieger sitting at his comp, PhoenixMDM in the back left corner and Keiron standing there

Second Picture: same as #1 just a different angle

Third Picture: {PMS}Fishy and Pinky in the background working on his rig

Fourth Picture: Pinky putting in a new motherboard, cpu and ram the day of the lan

Correction - Kevin about to cry because his mobo won't boot... crimedog later unravelled the mystery of the twice incorrectly seated video card ...

Fifth Picture: donny_paycheck

Sixth Picture: Me

Seventh Picture: rogerdugans in the back and ProDriveTom up front

BTW You missed SNVPA and CrimeDog also :(

Last edited:
Back