• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

HWlabs Blaze waterblock?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
no personal experience with it, but from this review it appears it's not that great. I looks kinda cheap. (just my opinion). I'd say stay away from it. Those look like aircooled temps. If I were going to spend the money to go watercooling, I'd at least want it to perform better than air. There are much better blocks available for not much more money.

thanks for the replies. I was just wondering since it has the 3 lug clip on it. Which others have the same type of clip?

dangerden maze1 I beleve has it... Also there is a clip for the be jagged edge block

Get the Maze 3.

http://www.dangerden.com/mall/maze3.asp

m3shd1_small.jpg

It looks pretty cheezy to me, but if it perfoms well I guess thats all that counts.

ALTPIMP. Is that a custom hold down on that Maze3. I didn't see it on there site. If so, good job that looks nice.

I bet you the blaze is a good performer. It doesn't have to be big to work, look at the gemini block. I'm getting 35C full load with an xp1600 at 1.86 GHZ @1.85 V with a 21C ambient

I have the HWlabs Blaze and Maze 3 and they both work fine. The temps are about the same. I find the Maze 3 with the hold down thing for the zif tabs don't put enough pressure because my waterblocks is still loose, and with no other way of tightening it. I think I want to sell the Maze 3 and keep the Blaze.

Back