• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

WoW scroll of ressurection, which char?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

DaMaGeLIVE

Registered
Hey guys, so I haven't played WoW in who knows how long. A friend recently invited me, and now I have the option of upgrading a toon to level 80. I have a level 70 main, and a level 31 alt. I'm just trying to decide which one I should upgrade. The 70 was with me since day 1, and the reason why I would upgrade him is more of a more emotional attachment towards it (however stupid that stupid that sounds. As for the 31, the reason I would upgrade is just to save sheer time. Which one do you think I should upgrade and why?

If you haven't played through the new content yet [as it seems] I would create a level 1 (if it is possible) and set it to 80 as Blizzard added entirely new leveling content from 1-60 in Cataclysm. Don't waste it on the level70, the leveling was shortened quite a bit at the higher levels

Leveling goes incredibly fast now. That said, I would upgrade the 31 if you have no interest in leveling it, 31 to 80 is a little bit more work than 70 to 80.

Personally, I wouldn't upgrade any characters, I'm one of the few people that actually enjoy leveling my characters. Hell, I create alts for the sole purpose just to level them, then ditch them at 85.

Decided to use it on the 31. Realized that it would satisfy me more to take my 70 all the way to max level the old fashioned way.

Back