• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

My new saphire x800XT PCI-E...questions

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Charloz24

Ok I just received my X800XT PCI-E by sapphire........First thing I did....looking the mem...DARN! It's samsung 2.0 :mad: I was having 1.6 on my X800pro vivo :cry:

My thoughs was that all XT were having 1.6....oh well

Now I just tried some test with ati tool..the mem seems like to go at 560....can I improve this? Do ramsinks helps on 2.0?

For the core not that bad! Seems like to go 550-560 on stock cooling :santa2: Can wait to see results with my watercooling setup :clap:

2.0 ns ram isn't necessarily bad. I know a guy that had a card with 2.0 that did close to 660mhz vmodded.

EclipseJP said:
How much did you pick it up for?
Im sure some ramsinks will at least help a little bit, they couldn't hurt :)

I would really like to see it watercooled, keep us posted.

It was a real pain finding some good price on PCI-E card here in CAnada! Bought it at NCIX.com for 665$ cdn .....A couple of day after they put a Club 3D X850XT PE for the same price :mad:

I was asking if ramsinks helps on 2.0 ram because on my 1.6 ramsink wasn't giving nothing at all.....

its the same with 2.0ns, ramsinks don't help ocing, i believe the XTs with VIVO have 1.6ns ram

Back