• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

9600XT Flash Into X800

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Status
Not open for further replies.

crazyboyep

I heard somewhere that you can Flash the 9600 XT Bios and essentialy turn it into the X800 card. Is this true? If so, HOW!? Thank you ^_^

crazyboyep said:
I heard somewhere that you can Flash the 9600 XT Bios and essentialy turn it into the X800 card. Is this true? If so, HOW!? Thank you ^_^

That might be quite possibly the most bizare claim I have heard on here for a while.

There is absolutley no way you can flash a 9600xt into a x800. You cant even flash a 9600 into a 9800.

Ad Rock said:
That might be quite possibly the most bizare claim I have heard on here for a while.

There is absolutley no way you can flash a 9600xt into a x800. You cant even flash a 9600 into a 9800.

OMG OMG THIS THREAD IS JUST SO FuNNy I cant belive some one started a Lie man i got have this in my sig

aww come on ease up on the guy a bit... no you can't flash a 9600xt into a x800 pro... it's kinda like not being able to flash an amd duron to a fx-55... Basically everything, architechturally is different... so sorry, and next time try to do some research before you ask a question...

I don't think that you can flash a 9600XT into anything else at all. I know these guys have been pretty ruthless with you already. but hey

:welcome:WELCOME TO THE FORUMS :welcome:

What are you guys talking about.. It's easily doable...

You guys just don't understand computers that well...

I just recently flashed my Geforce3 into an X800XT PE, so it's definitely possible.

nicknomo said:
I just recently flashed my Geforce3 into an X800XT PE, so it's definitely possible.
ummm..... you flashed an Nvidia Geforce3 into an ATI X800XT PE. So how exactly did you do that, and did it work. And did you replace the Nvidia sticker with and ATI sticker?

nicknomo said:

cool..... sounds like a great card..... I'll trade you a stick of gum for it? :p

You think thats weird?

I heard that you could flash your iPod BIOS chip into a opteron 250 and if you solder on a resistor it becomes a Intel Xeon 3.2.

9mmCensor said:
You think thats weird?

I heard that you could flash your iPod BIOS chip into a opteron 250 and if you solder on a resistor it becomes a Intel Xeon 3.2.
I heard it works but only the Easter Bunny can do the soldering.

Can you guys easy up a little bit. He asked the question for a reason, and Im sure he wasn't looking for smart *** answers, like you all gave.

Can't you cut a new person some slack? We all had to start somewhere. Don't make me go back and find everyones first stupid post.

Ahh man. crazyboyep has only made one post and we flamed the crap out of his thread. He probably isn't ever coming back. If he does, tell him we're sorry. We'll play nice now.

Just to make up for it We'll let you take your computer over to an Admins house and he will overclock it for free. :)

Last edited:
could what u heard posibly be a 9600 with a x800 driver instaled on it cause that is posible

ps. the guys that answered this thread with sarcastic remarks and put downs need to be booted from the forums for being the dumbasses that they are

or it could be a modified 9600xt bios that makes the card look like a x800 to the driver

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back