• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

starcraft2 clan for OCF

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I have quite a lot of free time and a copy of Adope photoshop laying around; who wants customized SC avitars?

the official OCF clan avatar is like mine but you can have any SC2 unit

Ah, kool! Yeah, id be glad to help ya out :D

on an entirely unrelated note, does anyone know where I can get some good SC2 stock renders or images ;)

your character name is linked to your battle.net account to change it you must delete it by contacting blizzard/batle.net

As of now, it looks like we have 17 members. I know I have been playing with marshmallow, who use to be active on the forums, so thats 18. We should try to plan for a small OCF tourney or just get some 4v4 games going to get everyone playing. 8 player FFA also sounds pretty nice, though I think a turtling terran might win that one :chair: . What are peoples schedules like? Weekends good for everyone? I know we will have people in different time zones but lets start planning now.

Here's a different avatar if anyone would like to use it
SC2av2.jpg

Here's the photoshop file if anyone wants to modify it.
http://erickristiansen.com/images/SC2av2.psd

As of now, it looks like we have 17 members. I know I have been playing with marshmallow, who use to be active on the forums, so thats 18. We should try to plan for a small OCF tourney or just get some 4v4 games going to get everyone playing. 8 player FFA also sounds pretty nice, though I think a turtling terran might win that one :chair: . What are peoples schedules like? Weekends good for everyone? I know we will have people in different time zones but lets start planning now.

Any day of the week late nights (11pm-x) or most weekdays during the day (11am-3). In EST.

Shiggity

Where do you see your number?

@Gator - Anything late night is usually good for me, preferably not friday or saturday though. I'm CST.

I'm only in the bronze league and people are pretty damn good there already lol.

Okey, here they are! I dident know what to save them as so I just used JPG :chair:

Long Live The OCF Starcraft Clan! :salute:

Attachments

• sc.jpg
    sc.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 166
  • SC2av2.jpg
    SC2av2.jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 168
pinkles you are the man those are amazing, can someone make the fearless leader a hightemplar one?! or maybe a dark templar. you will be awarded accordingly

Back