• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

FEATURED The Green Colossus water cooling build

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
thanks AJ. i did plan everything out in my head and on paper but still something comes up where i change it or have to order new pieces. i just made another order today

skorpien - ya i used a drill press to make the holes but the made slightly bigger than the led then you can angle it the way you want. then i fill it with black hot glue

Makes sense, thanks!

Edit: great way to cover up/replace the stock fan stickers. Really ties things together.

I like your attention to detail in the cable management, you know some folk build things, but there cables are like Spaghetti. All over the place and its never to easy working on a case as well. Keep up the great work. AJ.

Nice job with the Res and the construction, funny enough i have my Vacuum cleaner near my build as well!! I build something then clean up the mess and then do some more work. AJ.

lol you know what, all i was thinking was "man i better tape this good don't want any paint on it". never crossed my mind to remove them.

Last edited:
Awesome looking build! Cable Management looks immaculate to name a few things seem. Subbed!

One of the best PC Case builds for awhile i think Jack, What i like is the attention to detail and the process. Great build keep it going as you will end up with something to be proud of. AJ.

Look fantastic! Green, green and more green. Cowbell! Must have more Cowbell!

How long did it take to plan it all out? Just curious.

It feels like with each update you make, you raise the bar even higher for what an amazing build looks like. I'm truly jealous! What kind of background do you have for computers/electrical etc out of curiosity

Wow. Thanks for all the positive posts. the pressure on, to make my next update awesome.

Dudleycpa - I started planning everything when I bought my first piece of the computer, the case and that was 14 months ago.

MunkyTOS - my back ground is security alarms and custom A/V systems.

Ah very cool, I was just wondering because if I wanted something that looked even remotely like this I wouldn't even know where to start.

Back