• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

OCForums Bimmer Club

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Here's my e30, sold my e34, hope to buy another bimmer in the next couple of months.

Intake, exhaust, and chip all from Bavarian Autosport, es100 tires 205/55/15 toyo proxes 4 205/50/15.

Last edited:
1996 BMW 318iC
all stock
JVC KD-LH300 Headunit
Alphasonik PMZ12005A amplifier - 5 channels, 1280 watts peak
12" Lightning Audio sub (on my 4th, I killed 3 in three days!)
P5200006.jpg
P5200005.jpg
P5160030.jpg
P5170050.jpg
P5170055.jpg

I may purchase this car next week:D

*Edit: Decided to get something newer:D

Attachments

• bimmer_4_sale.jpg
    bimmer_4_sale.jpg
    61.4 KB · Views: 498
Last edited:
i thought it was Beamer? but nonetheless i dont have a BMW and never shall, GM only for me (10 outa 15 family members work(ed) there)

'99 323i. Here are some pictures from when we first got it:

323i1.JPG

323i2.JPG

323i3.JPG

323i4.JPG

323i5.JPG

323i6.JPG

323i7.JPG

323i8.JPG

323i9.JPG

323i10.JPG

The other is my dad's '01 330i.

I almost bought that car in black two days ago, was gonna slap a supercharger on it:p
Now I'm looking for an e36 m3 or an e39 maybe a 535 or 540.

Psh, BMW. Volvo is the ownage. LMFAO

sersoually though, nice cars all. If I had to choose between one, I would want a 740i. I just love big cars. haha

lol....Bimmer Club huh? how can you guys go w/out the infamous LandShark in the bmw world?!! :D

Bimmer owner since my 1st car till now, owns nothing but Bimmers!! and you can find me pretty much over at any popular BMW forums, e.g. M3Forum, Bimmerforums, Roadfly (e46m3 section), etc.

see my sig. @ other Bimmer forums and you'll know.......
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Previous >> 86' 325es || 89' M3 || 90' M3 || 95' M3 || 98' M Roadster || current ride >> 03' M3 || 07-08' M3....again....? ;)

Happiness IS NOT around the corner!! Happiness IS the corner!!

///M Collector? At least I'm trying....... :D

BMWCCA New Jersey Chapter Instructor

sig1.jpg

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

however, I'm about to be Bimmer-less soon (1st time in my life!!).... I'm about to sell my E46 M3 (currently parting all the stuffs right now, know anyone wants some Brembo BBK, coilover, OEM CSL parts, etc.? :D ), going to put the deposite down for the E92 M3....may be if it's not ugly.... :rolleyes:

check out my blog for more info/pics/videos!! ;)

Cuper said:
NICE BEAT YOU IN HERE BY SECONDS!!!!!!!! HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
lol.... glad it's not on the track or autox.... :p

how's going buddy?! still have your FULLY tweaked E36 M3?? you gotta post a pic or two man!! ;)

p.s. you still talk to Will (Turner)?? say hi to him for me and wish him luck this season!! Btw, I think I've heard you've moved??

Last edited:
I own a 92 325i. 159,224 miles. Although the interior looks gray in this pic it is tan. Also those tires have a lot more tread left than it looks like. Besides a chip and intake, you can see all the worthwile mods. New brakes and Rogue Engineering rear shock mounts next weekend.

Last edited:
LandShark said:
lol.... glad it's not on the track or autox.... :p

how's going buddy?! still have your FULLY tweaked E36 M3?? you gotta post a pic or two man!! ;)

p.s. you still talk to Will (Turner)?? say hi to him for me and wish him luck this season!! Btw, I think I've heard you've moved??

HaHa, nope think you have a large advant. on the track... haha. Yup still have the old rust bucket. Will post up a pic in a sec as soon as I find one worthy... haha. Yup still talk with turner here and there not as much anymore as I have Corry to do the work for me and I am done spending the cash to "test" my car... (for now ;))

Yup, moved to Chicago (for a short while) to trade bonds/euro doll./euribor/gold/whatever:D. Don't know how long I will be here but hopefully not more than a year. I still fly back to NY atleast once a month.

Man, if I was only back in NY I would buy your car the way it is!! Just can't justify having a car in Chicago. I am right near the train so there is no need. Plus I can borrow a friends car if I need to go somewhere. What are you going to go with? I hope it is a BMW not a P-car.... :D:D

Cuper said:
What are you going to go with? I hope it is a BMW not a P-car.... :D:D
lol.....you read my mine huh....?! :eek: :santa:

yeah, i would love to sell you my car for less $!! knowing someone will take good care of her and give her some good "excerise" (at track) every now and then.... however, I'm about sold the brembos, GC coilover, and the SSR Comp track wheels + Dunlop SSR r-comp tires soon. that's how I'm getting some nice funding for my folding farm.... :D (just pick up 4 DS3 + 4 E6600 yesterday!! ;) ) find me someone to buy my oem CSL stuffs bro!!

LandShark said:
lol.....you read my mine huh....?! :eek: :santa:

yeah, i would love to sell you my car for less $!! knowing someone will take good care of her and give her some good "excerise" (at track) every now and then.... however, I'm about sold the brembos, GC coilover, and the SSR Comp track wheels + Dunlop SSR r-comp tires soon. that's how I'm getting some nice funding for my folding farm.... :D (just pick up 4 DS3 + 4 E6600 yesterday!! ;) ) find me someone to buy my oem CSL stuffs bro!!

HaHa, you wouldn't believe the path that lead me to posting just before you. I was going from forum to forum looking for what you were going to get before I noticed that you were replying to this post..

I will see if I know anyone who wants the csl stuff. I have person in mind who just picked up a e46 a week ago. What do you have again? the front and the trunk?

Cuper said:
HaHa, you wouldn't believe the path that lead me to posting just before you. I was going from forum to forum looking for what you were going to get before I noticed that you were replying to this post..

I will see if I know anyone who wants the csl stuff. I have person in mind who just picked up a e46 a week ago. What do you have again? the front and the trunk?
trunk and wheels.

LandShark The new M3 should look something like this, except with bigger front and back spoilers, more pronounced wheel arches and quad exhausts. Possibly a bonnet bulge to fit the V8 as well. :D

bmw_e90.jpg

In fact this might be the new M3 or a photoshopped 335i because the 335i doesn't have the side vents, nor the bonnet bulge. ZOMG is it the new M3! lol :beer: :D

Back