• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Marathon: January PiFast

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
AMD|trailertrash13|FX-8350|water|27.64
ok ill give this one a try also

Attachments

• hexus pifast.png
    hexus pifast.png
    414.7 KB · Views: 111
True I was messing around with the CPU speed and bclk, Then I just ran it one time in win7 after a clean install. I also found some DICE, going to try make 3570K scream hard....Go OCF.......:attn:
Nice run jiccman, that ss is working well, I don't think I will be able to beat that without cold, and I'm not going cold this time, its a come and get me score for sure :thup:

quick test with the 3570k on ss. another dud chip?

intel/dejo/ss/12.98

Attachments

• pifast-3570-12-98.JPG
    pifast-3570-12-98.JPG
    161.3 KB · Views: 89
Dejo has taken the lead in the Intel division and Trailertrash maintains his lead in the AMD division. Intel is going to be a close race again this month by the looks of things.

how many times can we submit a score? if i get a better score can i put the better one up and replace the older one? thanks
o and what if we have more then one system we pick the best one and use that?

Yup, and yup. Feel free to post updates, feel free to use the best rig you can get your hands on, as long as nobody else has submitted with that rig.

quick test with the 3570k on ss. another dud chip?

intel/dejo/ss/12.98

Typically people test on ambient. The usual method is to set 4c/8t and 5ghz and see the lowest voltage needed to get into Windows and run 32m super pi. Under 1.3 volts is promising. Under 1.2 volts is a 7ghz chip.

AMD/Mandrake/FX-8350/H2O/25.35

Attachments

• Jan Marathon.jpg4.PNG
    Jan Marathon.jpg4.PNG
    311.6 KB · Views: 84
I can't do that 5+GHz... not on air. In fact, just to get as high as I did, I opened up a window, turned the heater off, and put on a fan blowing cold air toward my computer, and struggled to hit the right keys on my keyboard from shivering so much. I'll take my 1 point. :D

Great overclock, Mandrake!

I can't do that 5+GHz... not on air. In fact, just to get as high as I did, I opened up a window, turned the heater off, and put on a fan blowing cold air toward my computer, and struggled to hit the right keys on my keyboard from shivering so much. I'll take my 1 point. :D

Great overclock, Mandrake!

You're well on your way to being a bencher! Freezing your balls off to get better scores is a rite of passage on the team :D
So is spilling DIce/LN2 on yourself. Which one is worse is a toss up.

Back