• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Marathon: March Madness 3D Mark(Firestrike)

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Thanks EarthDog, I see now.

Maybe if I posted a Titan SLI score it would give the single card users a better chance since only my highest ranking score would count?

I mean, either way, you will take first, so choose your poison. :) It will be one or the other though. If you want to keep me in your rearview mirror, Id submit a dual score so you can gain some distance. Otherwise, I have a chance at matching your 3 points assuming the 690 scales.

# of threads really increases the physics... :(
one of these days I will have to quit being so cheap and get a ht cpu, :)

Updated!

# of threads really increases the physics... :(
one of these days I will have to quit being so cheap and get a ht cpu, :)

physics scores in this are practically worthless.

I was within 100 graphics score of Earthdog and beat him by 15k physics and still lost by 250 points overall.

Single | White Runner | Gigabyte 7970 | Stock | 9064

Not sure what happened but I get an OpenCL error everytime I open GPU-Z now (it's not checked in this screenshot). I've tried uninstalling the AMD APP SDK but that didn't fix it... (using 13.2 beta drivers fixes it but drops my score down a couple hundred points) :shrug:

Gonna start working on an xfire submission!:chair:

Attachments

• cpu4.5ghz-single-1225-1500-total-9064.png
    cpu4.5ghz-single-1225-1500-total-9064.png
    248.6 KB · Views: 66
Multi|MetalRacer|GTX Titan's|Stock|16449

Capture078.jpg

Back