• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

i5 Clarkdale on Biostar TH55XE

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Overclockers.com

i5 661 32nm Clarkdale on BIOSTAR TH55XE
by windwithme

We’ve seen a lot of news about Intel’s 32nm CPU on the internet in the past six months. Much of it was about Core i7-980X, which is for LGA 1366 and has 6 physical cores + 6 virtual HT cores (12 Threaded). The focus of Intel’s 32nm CPU is soon to be that top level LGA 1366 platform, which most consumers won’t be too interested in due to its considerably higher price.

Now let us take a look at Intel’s LGA 1156 platform. This platform will launch new 32nm CPU products, including Core i5 6XX and Core i3 5XX series, named Clarkdale.

Click here to continue reading.

Discuss this article below. If you are interested in contributing to the front page (www.overclockers.com), please feel free to contact splat, mdcomp, or hokiealumnus. For the latest updates, follow Overclockers.com on Twitter (@Overclockerscom).

Last edited by a moderator:
This is a great read if anyone hasn't read it yet. I'm very impressed with 5GHz on AIR. These little chips can clock!

Back