• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Cajun PC

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I dont think you will have to worry about any imitations popping up now thats for sure :p. I like it, you decided not to the traditional way so to me its cool :D.

man that case takes me back my dads side of the family is cajiun and they make some of the best food :p if you are going to do another mod mabey you could use crawdads aka mud bugs or cat fish :p

I have some rubber crawfish lures and a foam realistic gator from the zoo and a few other things, like Mosquito net camo hat, shotgun shell camo hat, etc, we are currently trying to decide on how to put these on this case, lol. My son wants to put them all but then it would go from having character to being cheesy, I think. Anyways this next week we picked up a keyboard and mouse and will be camouflaging them. :)

What have you done with the monitor?

Sounds like you have a few things that could tie the case theme in to the rest of the workstation area to me.....

Because I think you are right: too much stuff right ON the case will eventually hit the point of cheeseball/overdone.

The area around the computer presents possibilities though.....;)

Workstation...

Ok I was thinking of the workstation thing and went ahead and did some input devices, I have it set up as a duelie rig monitors, I may go ahead and do both monitors in the same. Of course Garrett (my son) helped me with these.
Controllers.jpg

Just two Mice a regular MS Scroll and a MS Intellimouse Explorer. Also did the keyboard and MS Sidewonder Joystick.

Monitors.jpg

Here are my dual monitors as of right now, no paint... yet!I asked my son about the monitors and he wants to go ahead and do them. :)

Looking good!

Here is a question: what about the durability of the paint on frequently touched surfaces like mouse and keyboard? Did you do anything to address that?

I have thought about doing something with one or two of mine, but never looked into it....yet. ;)

I have given it thought but have not found anything at wallyworld that does not also give it a shine. Right now the inputs are just "flat" paint, if anyone knows of some kind of protectant that does not shine please post it in here. Polyurethane can be purchased kind of cheap but it shines too. I did do 3 layers of paint but will not use the devices until I can use some kind of clear coat that will keep the flat look.

Back