• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Just Putzen Round

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
hehehehehe.

Just purchased some more clown shoes.

OOh ooh whadya get :clap:

Just wanted to say the 4170 got here safe and sound. Let it get out and take a short walk tonight. Didn't bother priming it yet, just went right for 5 :comp:

first cine 4.96 4.10.JPG

Nice run!

I bought an ASUS M4A795-M with an Athlon 64 X2 250 and 2 gb ram for $55 on flea bay and an Athlon 64 X2 3800+ with another 2 gbs for $10 from the classies. So that'll give me 3 AM2's and a decent board to beat the snot out of them. I just beat C_D to the 3800+ too.hehehe

Oh and my devious mind is concocting new methods for torturing these poor chips too. You'll have to wait for that post later though. I must conduct some experiments first. Mauhahahaha!

the little a6 chip makes 4.7 very easy, 4.9 takes a little massaging to get prime stable and i still can't get it prime stable at 5.0, at 1.5 vcore its so unstable and it's the vcore, even at 4.8 if i get to far over 1.5 it just bsod's.

Nice run!

I bought an ASUS M4A795-M with an Athlon 64 X2 250 and 2 gb ram for $55 on flea bay and an Athlon 64 X2 3800+ with another 2 gbs for $10 from the classies. So that'll give me 3 AM2's and a decent board to beat the snot out of them. I just beat C_D to the 3800+ too.hehehe

Oh and my devious mind is concocting new methods for torturing these poor chips too. You'll have to wait for that post later though. I must conduct some experiments first. Mauhahahaha!

Keep it up Blaylock, it just keeps getting more funner. Ha ha

I did a little searching for you and found these. It seems that there are some now coming into style.
RGone...:welcome:

View attachment 147248

View attachment 147249

View attachment 147250

Dibs on the purple ones !

the little a6 chip makes 4.7 very easy, 4.9 takes a little massaging to get prime stable and i still can't get it prime stable at 5.0, at 1.5 vcore its so unstable and it's the vcore, even at 4.8 if i get to far over 1.5 it just bsod's.

I see is it cooling you need or it just doesn't like the volts?

Another 4170 update, wow I remember you tellin me of the validation on this one RGone an man does it get thirsty real quick after 5.2.

11.5 4.37 5304.JPG

Last edited:
Looks like I missed quite a bit while away, sad to hear about the bone pile Johan but I guess that's the name of the game. If you push hard enough something is going to give eventually.

I was at a baseball tournament Friday to Sunday night, in Maryland, then went to Ocean City MD for a few days. My lil guys team lost in the quarterfinal round, out of 28 teams they finished tied for 4th. They beat the team that won the tournament 2 weeks prior, to make it into the quarter finals, so it was an overall good weekend. Since this is Just Putzun I though I'd post a pic of him pitching, I really liked this shot.
IMG_4283a.jpg

good deal manny, kids are the future, we are the past!!!

johan, i seem to remember that chip, I think it's posted about 180 pages back or so.

I'm talking about those of us that mr. gravity is raping daily

Warning...Warning...
attachment.php
...seems there has been sum moe at rapping gwan on agin according to C_D...Warning...Warning

Looks like I missed quite a bit while away, sad to hear about the bone pile Johan but I guess that's the name of the game. If you push hard enough something is going to give eventually.

I was at a baseball tournament Friday to Sunday night, in Maryland, then went to Ocean City MD for a few days. My lil guys team lost in the quarterfinal round, out of 28 teams they finished tied for 4th. They beat the team that won the tournament 2 weeks prior, to make it into the quarter finals, so it was an overall good weekend. Since this is Just Putzun I though I'd post a pic of him pitching, I really liked this shot.
View attachment 147344

Yes it goes with the territory bud. I chalk this one up to my own shorcomings mostly but I'll do better next time. Cause there will be a next time.
Good job all around for the boy. I know it can be disappointing but I'm sure he had a great time.
good deal manny, kids are the future, we are the past!!!

johan, i seem to remember that chip, I think it's posted about 180 pages back or so.

I figured there'd be a post or two in here and maybe even the overclocktapuss. Haven't had too much playtime this week. Still making up for the 2 days I wasted with the cold shett. I ca tell you it makes a helluva bang when put in a pop bottle. Ha ha

Woah woah woah!
I'm not even finished college yet!

You'd be about the same age as my boys then Pharoh. Still wet behind the ears :rofl:

Warning...Warning...
attachment.php
...seems there has been sum moe at rapping gwan on agin according to C_D...Warning...Warning

It's not rape if you're a willing participant Bobert

Soooo since I've yet to post in here and mandrake tells me this is where most of the clowns post up what they have going on just figured I would stop by. Been ordering all kinds of shet the past day or so just so I can mess around with a few other parts and get more hwbot points. Got me an amd sempron 140 coming to toy around with and as soon as the h220x is back in Stock I'll have one coming my way so I can try and get my 6350 to 5Ghz or higher maybe.

Back