• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Update Crap-a-damn

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
After 2 hours with P95 running it hit a tops of 59c....

That'll do for me, can't be bothered messing with it anymore (as of yet)

Can you post us up a screen shot of P95 and your temps? I looked back a couple of pages and didn't see it? :eh?:

LMFAO yea I think it is pretty safe to say it would be easier to snag a cheap one off ebay or amazon. $150 just to ship a stock heat sink that may or may not do any better

I just got another case, then next thing I get will be a heatsink (Should be next Friday I order it I hope) cheap water cooler block?

I'm thinking of buying a Cooler Master Seidon water cooler for my CPU, what you guys think? I only got a budget of £35 for a water cooler and this is £31, was gonna get a better fan with the other £4 if I could......

I would think that cooler would work decently for you if you don't plan on going to a high overclock. Not sure about psu cables or anything like that. I've never had to buy any.

I would think that cooler would work decently for you if you don't plan on going to a high overclock. Not sure about psu cables or anything like that. I've never had to buy any.

I don't plan on overclocking anymore.... No point, computer's fast enough but still, I'll replace parts when I got money, the computer's been built for about 4 years now and not a problem with it apart from crappy thermal paste, it's had 4 different cases in them 4 years and this new one is it's 5th, LOL

If you want more pwm fans go for the swiftech unit. Allows 8 fans and it's only like 10 usd from swiftechs site. Not sure how much that is over there though

Back