• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

30Gb Zune 84.99 shipped

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

ou_phidelt

Its woot again. This price is only for the brown ones. My fiance has been itching for an MP3 player and I almost bit when they were $99, this was just to good to pass up. I'll get a pink skin for and she won't care what color it is.

Also, if you already jumped on them when they were 99.99 you can use the woot coupon "BROWNNOSE" on any order over $20 before shipping and get $20 off. This only works if you use the same account that purchased the previous zune for 99.99 as far as I know.

Looks like a nice drop in price.

How good are these Zune things? Looks like a really good price. Is it worth it?

I paid more for less (Cowon U3 2GB = $128). For this price. It is a great deal. Overall it is a good player for this price. Nothing eargazmic, but is priced VERRY well. A new Zune 30GB at Wally World is 199.

MS is dumping them to get market share. :D\
Hey looks like it is cheaper:

Microsoft Zune 30GB Digital Media Player (Brown)

$79.99 + $5 shipping

It's crazy how cheap they are, if I would use 30 gigs for music I would get one. But all that I can stand to have on an mp3 player at one time is 1 or 2 gigs so I bought a nano instead and just change the music on it once every 2 or 3 months, because hell I have like 100 gigs of music lol.

Wow, this is pretty awesome. It's making me nearly regret getting a different brand flash player for a lot more. Getting new models or being on the bleeding edge is costly :p This reminds me of the Toshiba gigabeat deals that were around last fall oly there's more of these deals.

Also, if you already jumped on them when they were 99.99 you can use the woot coupon "BROWNNOSE" on any order over $20 before shipping and get $20 off. This only works if you use the same account that purchased the previous zune for 99.99 as far as I know.

woot gets a big :thup: for doing things like that proactively. Some places will pricematch or give credit but you have to go out of your way to ask.

Last edited:
Back