• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

What size monitor do you use? [Old]

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

What size monitor do you use?

• Smaller than 17" CRT or 15" LCD

Votes: 26 2.2%
  • 17" CRT or 15" LCD

Votes: 104 8.8%
  • 19" CRT or 17" LCD

Votes: 259 21.9%
  • 21" CRT or 19" LCD

Votes: 277 23.5%
  • Bigger than 21" CRT or 19" LCD

Votes: 465 39.4%
  • Other

Votes: 49 4.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Counda said:
17" CRT, upgrading to a 930B (19" LCD) in a few weeks with my new system.
Very nice screen, that's what I'm using :)

19" Diamondtron... Nice monitor from gateway. About 5 years old now and still looks just as good as the new crt's!

Right now I havea 17 " LCD View sonic because im stuck with my brothers computer :argue: He took mine which I use a 19 " Flat Panel CRT ViewSonic on.

- Paul

WooooT! My Dell 2405fpw is comin to kraggy....this fri!! That is if the UPS guy doesnt' screw up the delivery.

Sony 23" WS LCD (1920 by 1200 pixels), can't get enough of it (anything else after it just looks small)

19" CRT, I got it for free, hey can't complain about that, but with the fact that my video card supports S-video I am thinking about rigging my old tv into my new monitor, its a 24".

19" Viewsonic here.

winterhavok said:
19" CRT, I got it for free, hey can't complain about that, but with the fact that my video card supports S-video I am thinking about rigging my old tv into my new monitor, its a 24".

Cool, as long as that TV is high-def. Tried that once with my 21" That is when I found out that HD ready does not mean that it is. It sometimes means taht you have to buy a Little Part that is more expensive than the tv to make it all work. :shrug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back