• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

There was an inch of dust at amdmobo so

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Basher can stir them up everynow and then. Once stirred, they produce for about a day and a half - then we wipe out their gains and close slowly in on them.

From 3/15 - 3/22 the daily results returned average has been:

OC Seti Team = 3100+
Athlonmb.com = 2200 +

Right now we are out performing them by 900 WU's per day. Let's increase that amount.

Crunch till it hurts.

flagreen said:
Why are they know as Frogs?

Check out their forums. That is what they refer to themselves as.

I could say somethings - but I don't want to offend the poor little creatures - just stomp the crap out of them.

Actually, "frog" brings to mind one of my all time favorite "Oldie but Goodies" from the 60's I think.

Here's a sample -

" Well you got your dead cat and you got your dead dog
On a moonlit night you got your dead toad frog
You got your dead rabbit and your dead racoon
The blood and the guts they gonna make you swoon..."

Anybody got some far out tips to increase my production a little (like reducing resolution and color depth)? Always willing to do what I can to help out the team stomp the froggies... :D

:burn: :burn: :burn:
JigPu

JigPu said:
Anybody got some far out tips to increase my production a little (like reducing resolution and color depth)? Always willing to do what I can to help out the team stomp the froggies... :D

:burn: :burn: :burn:
JigPu

You can check out my semi completed tricks & tips page on the website. Basher was kind enough to post it. All my tests where based on my Celeron.

Whats the deal with this guy? Here's a sample -

The blood and the guts they gonna make you swoon..." I hope you guys pass us so we can STOMP:eek: you overclockers(he he) again :) Here`s to some freindly competition:eek:

Frogzilla said:
Whats the deal with this guy? Here's a sample -

The blood and the guts they gonna make you swoon..." I hope you guys pass us so we can STOMP:eek: you overclockers(he he) again :) Here`s to some freindly competition:eek:

I was only playing around, no offence intended :(. Those are lyrics from a hit song back in the 60's named "Dead Skunk in the middle of the road". Do a search on google and you'll get plenty of references to it. :)

Back