• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

What size monitor do you use?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

What screensize is your monitor?

• 15"

Votes: 59 5.9%
  • 17"

Votes: 325 32.6%
  • 19"

Votes: 416 41.8%
  • 21"

Votes: 123 12.3%
  • 22" or larger

Votes: 46 4.6%
  • Other than above

Votes: 27 2.7%

• Total voters

ronin1967

What size monitor do you use?

Less than 15"

15"

17"

19"

20"

21" & up

***edit***I forgot to post what I use. I use a 19"

Last edited:
17"

Anything larger wouldn't fit my desk. I did however use a flat 15" CRT for 6 years. I only upgraded because that one was dying.

17”

And I just moved from 15” to 17” about a year ago.

Recently, I almost went to 19”, but decided I wanted to have my two monitors to match. I like my stuff to look good and the last thing I wanted on my desk was two monitors that were different colors.

17” is big enough. My next buy will be an LCD projector. Those usually have the ability to put out a picture larger than you can accommodate.

Ohh...and I still use a 15".

I've got one 17" right now, but I am considering going dual, if I can find enough space on my desk.

42" NEC Plasma screen!!!! w00t.... too bad it's at my work and I only sit by the PC it's attached too *sigh*... at home I use a 19" sony trinitron :D

a lovely 19inch mitsubishi

mitsu.jpg

i have a 17" monitor, i wish i had waited a few weeks nore because then i could of had a 19" for the same price:/ but it wouldn't of fit on my desk

19" CTX that I've had for 4.5 years. Cost something like $500+. I cringe thinking of what that could buy me now.

Monitor size

Thought I'd turn it into a poll, by request. Never seen one for this so thought it'd be a good idea.

So let's see what you use (primarily).

21" for me.

Back