• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

warhammer online: free trial keys

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
hmmm such a good offer but i think ill refuse lol i loved wow but finally after years got bored of it and i was dieing to try this game even if its not wow, just love mmorpgs in general but i just dont think i have the time for it.

but ill let my buddy know he was thinking about trying the trial and his kids are older so hes got all the time in the world lol.

I personally think warhammer online kinda died somewhat about 4 months ago. If it still has a healthy population I'd still think was just peeps that play casually, the end game was no where near what it should have been and not worth the time spent to level up.

Least last time I played my guy there I had friends I went with a lot and had all the city dungeon gear, the end game was impossibly unplayable, it crashed every time you'd get to the point of spending a weekend getting it to that point to do an enemy city raid just try it out.

You couldn't do city's raids then, about the time they started putting all kinds of restrictions on who could even log on and show up to attempt it and putting zone blocks into going into areas when it was occuring and all kinds of crap because their servers couldn't handle the load of the game they spit out, I kinda said screw this I guess, people were leaving in droves ATT to me it looked.

Think I'm going to try this myself out next.

http://www.aiononline.com/us/

Last edited:
I personally think warhammer online kinda died somewhat about 4 months ago. If it still has a healthy population I'd still think was just peeps that play casually, the end game was no where near what it should have been and not worth the time spent to level up.

Think I'm going to try this myself out next.

http://www.aiononline.com/us/

As far as population, I play Order/Volkmar and am never really lacking for action. I didn't spend much time in lower tiers though, I leveled to the endgame and have been enjoying it a lot since.

As far as Aion... it's a Korean MMO by the makers of Lineage, one of the greatest grindfests ever. It's not going to go anywhere much.

Last edited:
I was addicted to this game for the first few months on launch but there is no end game content really to speak of. If you're looking for an MMO to pass some time I recommend it, but not for long term.

(LVL 40 Engineer)

Also Aion I'd like to try the beta but it looks so similar to an MMO I used to play called RF Online, Koreans can't get away from cookie cutter MMO's and their art styles. Basically I'm not expecting much from Aion but will see.

Back