• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

[O/C]Logitech DiNovo Mini HTPC Keyboard

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Sorry to hear about all your problems ratbuddy, I can honestly say I've never had any of them. Maybe I'm one of the lucky ones, or maybe you just use your remote a hell of a lot more than me???? Now, if I could just stop spilling my glass of port all over the damn thing and making all the keys sticky I'd be set... (

I really don't get it. My Logitech Cordless Internet Pro keyboard has been going strong on a pair of regular alkaline AA batteries for something like 6 months, and I use it pretty heavily.

Just got a critical battery warning on the Cordless Internet Pro, been using the same pair of AA batteries for over a year, with several hours of use per day. I only wish the Dinovo Mini held up that well. Also still wish they would sell me a replacement battery.

^^ i dunno if this could work for you but i'm considering to buy the Logitech Mini which appears to be the almost same as the DiNovo Mini(regular receiver vs bluetooth) and i was also concerned with the battery degrading eventually and would have to be replaced.
This led me to find a replacement on amazon amazon battery the only thing is that its appears to be a 3rd party seller on amazon and not actually through amazon.

Back