• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

FEATURED Newegg Sales

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
With the exception of my shop-vac, I can't think of a single thing I've purchased on black friday, which has both saved me a lot and not been regretted later ;)

For several hundred dollar purchases, yeah.

LOL, its like its an advertisement for it. This crap (mentions of black friday on tv/people) starts earlier and earlier every year!!! :rolleyes: :rofl:

With the exception of my shop-vac, I can't think of a single thing I've purchased on black friday, which has both saved me a lot and not been regretted later ;)

lol yeah. They keep pushing "black friday" up here in Canada, but in reality, they just put prices back to MSRP :rofl:
Either that or they save you the tax

what a deal :p

lol yeah. They keep pushing "black friday" up here in Canada, but in reality, they just put prices back to MSRP :rofl:
Either that or they save you the tax

what a deal :p

Isnt that why you guys have boxing day? :screwy:

MSI r9 280x for 279.99$ http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814127759

and this is tempting

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16820233434

Eh, I've gotten plenty of great deals on black friday. My 8320 for 99$ being one of them.

I think this is today's?

Link

wow that 23" touchscreen monitor down $200 bucks and comes with a wireless laser printer (odd?), I'm glad to see that i'm not the only one digging this touch screen everything fad the manufacturers are trying to push off on us

wow that 23" touchscreen monitor down $200 bucks and comes with a wireless laser printer (odd?), I'm glad to see that i'm not the only one digging this touch screen everything fad the manufacturers are trying to push off on us

I think a nice (a.k.a. definitely not TN) touchscreen could be useful for when I'm working on Android apps. Would be nice to have the emulator support native touch instead of dragging things around with the mouse.

Back