• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

The Dragon Case - A Thideras Modded 830 Stacker

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Automata

Destroyer of Empires and Use
Hey guys, this will be a "log" (I guess you can call it that) of the upcoming case that I'm having airbrushed.

I first saw this guy in action in THIS thread and was absolutely blown away by the quality. I contacted him and we have agreed to have it painted. If you don't want to read the thread, check this post:

https://www.overclockers.com/forums...brushed-on-my-amor.546492/page-3#post-5630596

I talked to him directly, gave him the info on the case (this one) and he drew out a design for me. He said that the case he drew it for wouldn't work as well since it has the mesh in the front, so I ordered the one that I linked above. Solid front :)

Here is the design he came up with:

scan0022.jpg

I REALLY like this idea and we are running with it. It may be a bit to get it done (3-4 weeks is what he quoted), so I'll update with pictures :D

Thideras

Last edited:
According to UPS/Newegg, the case should arrive tomorrow. I then get to take some pics, strip the case and get it ready to ship :)

Here is the vict-

err...case to be painted.

Sexy sexy case :D

img_0432.jpg

img_0436.jpg

img_0437.jpg

The case should go out on Wednesday and can take up to 3-4 weeks :)

Last edited:
Damn. That case looks so nice with the solid front door. That mesh ruins the whole flow of the case IMHO.

Thid, if I like how yours turns out, I may send him literally just my side panel and have him do the eye of sauron on it. (Yes, I'm a lazy bum and don't feel like re-taking apart the entire case just after I finish it)

Can't wait Thid - The Senior Benching Dragon Addict will finally have a case to fit the name
Exactly :D

Thid, if I like how yours turns out, I may send him literally just my side panel and have him do the eye of sauron on it. (Yes, I'm a lazy bum and don't feel like re-taking apart the entire case just after I finish it)
You can send him the panels and he will do it, that is what he offered for me. I sent him the entire case (completely stripped down) so that it will be easier to paint :)

Back