• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

SOLVED Problem with FX8350 OC

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
These memory timings are some bug or what ? Kingston Fury is based on new IC like Hynix MFR and they're not even booting @1600 CL6 , not to even mention about CL4.

Re PSU, some chieftecs are good , some not really. I had no chance to test any of their new series as always was something better in similar price.

750W Chieftec that I had couple of years ago was keeping stable voltages running at 700W+. Max was something near 1kW on 3 gfx cards and some other stuff when I forgot to use 2nd PSU for tests.

Yes the timing wasnt showing up correctly. I had the rams in wrong slots making them single channeled and for some reason the timings in CPU-Z were not showing correctly. Now they are in the right slots and CPU-Z shows CL to be 10.

I got my new PSU and now everything is working great, its so nice to get everything working like it should :)

Back