• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

FRONTPAGE AMD Bulldozer Shipments

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Overclockers.com

The rumors flying around may have never been thicker as the Bulldozer release continues to draw closer. In our own forums, the Bulldozer rumor thread has surpassed 1100 posts and 40,000 views. It can be considered official, Bulldozer is the hot topic at present for desktop processors.

Speaking of official, one rumor you may have heard recently <i>that we can talk about</i> is that AMD is shipping Bulldozer currently. That one is actually a solid fact, as AMD announced shipping Bulldozer chips earlier today...

... Return to article to continue reading.

Nice to see they are finally getting these out the door, even if it is the server chips first. Sounds like a lot of them are allocated for use in Supercomputer builds first, it will be a while before we start to see some spec's out of those. Here's to hoping Zambezi shows up before September expires.

J :cool:

I am eagerly awaiting Zambezi cpu's as well hopefully before Sept end as I would like to drop one into my Asus CHIV, I am gonna hold off on a 990FX board and skip until next chipset me thinks.

Only one day left in September, but while I can't give you an exact release date, at this point I'm comfortable saying they aren't releasing in September. :D We have more details coming soon, can't wait to see the results myself!

Only one day left in September, but while I can't give you an exact release date, at this point I'm comfortable saying they aren't releasing in September. :D We have more details coming soon, can't wait to see the results myself!

There is always hope! A surprise Friday release?! :clap:

May I ask what details?:shrug:

Back