• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Konami Epic Fail

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I has no idear what this was.

But for those whom are on my sinking boat, its METAL GEAR for ITouch or IPhone :rolleyes:

Konami tried to get everyone excited for a new Metal Gear game and it turns out it's for the IPhone. Lame x 10.

Really informative thread here. Are you on a phone or using an OSK, you can't at least put a link in your post?

Well, here's a link.

Maybe Ed made the right choice to quit OC.com. I think I'm done here too.

Metal Gear Solid (1998) best hands down. Brings back a lot of memories.

Snake, what happened? SNAKE, SNAAAAAAKE!

Maybe Ed made the right choice to quit OC.com. I think I'm done here too.

Why? Because people pointed out the obvious flaw in saying a game sucks, before it's out, before any info on it has been released, and before any screen shots?

I'm honestly confused here...When exactly did you become the victim in this thread?

Did this thread just turn into another episode of house?...

I do intend to give this a try at least since I own an iphone and it's games are pretty fluid and intuitive. If this is epic fail, what's the alternative to it? Not having it on the iphone at all? It won't be as immersive, but if that was the main consideration, then games would always be limited to a console/pc. Then we wouldn't have seen the likes of the gameboy, the advanced, the DS, the PSP and countless other handhelds. Progress significant or not is good IMO.

Indeed when making a post.... actually put something more in the main heading. At least others filled in but if I saw this earlier I would of been WTF?

Back