• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

ASUS iTracker 2 issues

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Peeved Kitten

Hello I have a Matrix 5870 and I was using the iTracker 2 software to OC it. I moved into a new case last night and now iTracker just refuses to open. It crashes whenever I try to launch and gives me a window that has 3 options, Check online for a solution, close and debug, none do anything useful.

Besides a new case there were no other hardware changes made to the system. I have un-installed and re-installed the iTracker software with no success , I'm using version 1.5 on win 7 64 bit.

Can anyone help?

I've been researching this most of the day, the iTracker 2 1.6 version is only available on the win 7 drivers downloads not the win 7 64 bit. I'm going to try 1.6 when I get home, I also found that it could be an issue with .net framework. When I go home for lunch today I am going to try a couple of these things and I will update after lunch with results.

Lots of people seem to be having issues with this App, but there are no fixes. I would love to find, confirm and publish fixes/troubleshooting advice for this app if I can. So if you are having similar issues please speak up, I'd like as much info as I can get on this problem.

The less time we spend fighting with software the more time we can spend overclocking and gaming! :rock:

Back