• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Portal 2 Perpetual Testing Initiative

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Angry

I CANT FREAKING WAIT!!!

....Says the guy with Portal 2 soundbits as he ringtones...

Heh. So this is the Portal 2 level creator? I can picture myself making a few oddball maps to mess with physics..

I love that video, so much inefficiency , heck... the corner cutting machine went through like 6 diamonds for one panel, lol.

god I love Valve movies. Sounds great, I'd never be one to create a map, but I'd be happy to play a good one that others created.

Oh, and the narrator's talking about farmer/farming/etc killed me. For those that don't know it's the same guy that does the Farmer's Insurance commercials.

... I think Portal 2's level editor will remain the Hammer Editor. It doesn't make sense on why Valve would change this setting when they have used Hammer for nearly everything.

FYI, portal 2 is $6.79 for the midweek madness now with the new DLC fa free!!!

YES. You can find my first map online. This is SO fun!

After a while both my maps get choppy.. for friends too. I wonder if my graphical settings are too high...?

My buddy play-tested my second map, he found a way to cheat the end... and found three cheats around my first map...

Last edited:
Back