• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Project zAntec - Antec Tribute

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I don't know where it's spot welded together at, but you could always try drilling the welds out and riveting it back together after its painted. That's what people do with riveted cases, and the same thing should work for smallish spot welds.

Probably to late for that now though, huh? :-/

First time I've seen a hinged window, btw.

Last edited:
DerekDRP said:
Droooooooooooool Drooooooooooooool Droooooool

*gets out the umbrella* Uh, thanks? :p :D

Mr. Perfect said:
I don't know where it's spot welded together at, but you could always try drilling the welds out and riveting it back together after its painted. That's what people do with riveted cases, and the same thing should work for smallish spot welds.

Probably to late for that now though, huh? :-/

First time I've seen a hinged window, btw.

Spot welds are a pain to drill out, no thanks! :-/ I'm keeping the case metal unpainted. Everyone paints their insides, but I am prefering this one with the more industrial look.

awesome mod alexia... i was taking a break from studying for finals (i know aren't they terrible!) and i stumbled upon your little thread. Now sad to say an hour and a half later i must go back, keep up the good work! and update you need to keep my mind away from my chem final!!!!

Back