• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Lets play.... embarrass David! [Contest!]

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
BTW David, I'm going to be doing my little bit to help your new avatar cause out too. I'm presently waiting for one of those cheap Asrock boards to come in so I can activate another little upgrade to my farm. I have an X2 4400 just sitting in my desk drawer waiting to replace either my NF7 rig or my watercooled dually (haven't totally decided yet, but I'm leaning towards the NF7 rig. Plus, I still might be able to keep the NF7 folding for me too if I can sell it to a friend of mine's daughter for cheap. She will have to buy her own ram though. And in the near future, I'll see about getting another cheap A64 board and put my now temporarily retired Winnie 3000 back to work too.

Bump for the steep uphill slope on the production graph lately :eek:.

We're working on it david !

Too bad i can't figure out how to get those cheap p4's (478's :bang head ) folding while they are in the mail! :santa:

hehehe....

I've got 2 P4 630's w/ 1 GB of RAM each and 1 Athlon 64 3400+ with 1 GB of RAM in the works... wait till I add those to my army of borgs!

I'm comin' fer ya, David! You and your lovely mascara/mole too!

and a few 478 rigs here ... at least 1 this week ... I am sure the artistes will find some beauty somewhere :bang head

I just came back to folding about a week ago so add another 6.6 GHz to the cause. I hope to bring more online in a cople weeks too.

BC|Wulf said:
I just came back to folding about a week ago so add another 6.6 GHz to the cause. I hope to bring more online in a cople weeks too.

Welcome back!

You know david... since you are a mod I'm sure you could pull some strings and get the avatar size changed... maybe so that we could do a little flash animation of you before and after.... Maybe step by step.. like a makeover show gone horribly wrong?

LOL i made myself laugh at that

nahmus said:
Welcome back!

You know david... since you are a mod I'm sure you could pull some strings and get the avatar size changed... maybe so that we could do a little flash animation of you before and after.... Maybe step by step.. like a makeover show gone horribly wrong?

LOL i made myself laugh at that

Hmm... I dunno if I can override it using the AdminCP :ninja:

im trynig my best. Im looking for more friends who might want to help me. 3 of my friends have fast computers but there away right now.

sadly we are gonna need over 550k ppd for the rest of the month to make this happen. So sadly unless someone can bust out 240ishk ppd out of their magic bag (which is probably even beyond nikhsub1's abilities) we can't win. So David it looks like you will get spared.

SewerBeing said:
sadly we are gonna need over 550k ppd for the rest of the month to make this happen. So sadly unless someone can bust out 240ishk ppd out of their magic bag (which is probably even beyond nikhsub1's abilities) we can't win. So David it looks like you will get spared.

Will David risk his Avatar again?

Back