• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

FEATURED Newegg Sales

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I don't think I've ever seen the 4GB versions on sale before.

Indeed it is unusual, but with AMD's new series released, I think Nvidia was / is in a little bit of a panic to get their cards to a more realistic / competitive price.

11/1/13

Lots of good hardware deals. I have never seen those Klipsch B-20s bookshelf speakers on sale for such a low price ($130/pair) before.

EDIT: Same with those Klipsch F-10 Floorstanders ($98 each)

Last edited:
You really seem to like Klipsch speakers, do you work for them? :)

I have always considered becoming an audio engineer (with my obsession of speakers and all :p), but I still prefer the Physics major for which I am studying. :)

that 24" asus monitor is a great deal. Just got my dad one I literally just bought that monitor couple weeks ago for $30 more debating if I want to take some money out of my holiday fund to buy another one.

I would just avoid toshiba laptops in general. Fresh out of the box, 120 processes running. And they have software that moves the hdd head into a "safe" location every time you barely touch the thing.

Always go lengthwise or you will just end up in the hospital. :p

Speaking of killing one's self, I bought that center channel speaker and it sounds great. My wife, though, not so pleased as it is double+ the size of my other one... :rofl:

Back