• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Windows Longhorn Video !!!!!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I am even more convinced now that I will always own an offline computer. These jokers are really getting out of hand quickly. Going to load up Linux on box number two tonight. :beer:

if it is real looks pretty nice...I like the color scheme...and if anyone noticed....when they went to system properties they are using AMD :p

Spec

anyone notice how much it looks like linux? damn micro$oft theives always takin from the little guys, any ways yeah it is a fluffed up version of XP, that will cost a lot, and is tooo blue.

The prettier the poison/drugs, the easier it is to get people to take 'em. And when they're hooked, they're M$ slaves for life.

Emericana- the longhorn skin was based on that video, and it really is longhorn that video came from winbeta.org. and remember xp looked at lot like 2k in the beggining, and longhorm is to be xp pro w/ all or its updates and add=ind(media center) already included.

peppy said:
anyone notice how much it looks like linux? damn micro$oft theives always takin from the little guys, any ways yeah it is a fluffed up version of XP, that will cost a lot, and is tooo blue.
Hmm...isn't that what EVERY company does? Every successful company anyways, take the good things from the competition and incorporate them. It's not "theiving" just because MS does it.

its windows xp trying to look like linux's GUI GNOME.... i wanna see performance benchies on it thats all i am interested in

face it windows xp was a big hit to many (beginner) users because it "looked cool" us geeks see the more power and stability in it, but most people are interested in pretty colors and thats why im sure longhorn will do just super in sales --regardless of performance...just CyberFeds 2 cents anways.. :D

Is something wrong? Because I can't play the video, I get errors whenever I try to extract it. I've tried 3 or 4 different mirrors. :confused:

CyberFed said:
...thats why im sure longhorn will do just super in sales ...

Wait until they find out they can't burn a CD without a Palladium encrypted receipt of a royalty paid to the RIAA. Same goes for playing all their mp3s too.

Back