• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Uninstall issue

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Bakercake

Today I saw that the 11.2 drivers are out and decided to update. Every time I try to update it keeps saying "Failed to load detection driver". Anyone had this problem before? I can't uninstall or install any of the 5770 drivers.

atidpd.PNG
atidpss.PNG

Hmmm, a thing you could do is run driver sweeper, then run genetix cleaner or TwL cleaner. you find them at guru3d forums. Then make a clean install.

Hmmm, a thing you could do is run driver sweeper, then run genetix cleaner or TwL cleaner. you find them at guru3d forums. Then make a clean install.

I used driver sweeper about 3 times when this issue popped up. Sorry I didn't mention it.

So far I tried going to device manger and uninstalling it then boot in to safe mode and use driver sweeper and installing Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable (A solution I found from googling this problem). Also I can't find the .exe to uninstall CCC:shrug:.

I didn't fix the problem, but what I did was just manually installed them from the Ati folder. Gpuz, msi afterburner, and CCC detect that I'm on 11.2. Played BFBC2 for hours without crashes just background flickers like everyone else is getting. Anyone figure out how to get rid of this problem?

Last edited:
Back