• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Help me pick a charger from ebay

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
2nd link looks like it. I will say after market ebay type chargers suck 9 times out of 10 but it should work for something cheap.

yeah the guy im giving this all too is a cheapskate. He told me to find something cheap and i warned him that the quality would be lacking.

They're the same chargers... all you're looking for is the HP 18.5v / 3.5a, with the small barrel plug. There's a rare large plug, pretty obvious when looking at your laptop to tell if it needs a small or large one though, it's probably small. There's a million of them out there, you don't even need to go the chinese route. If you do go the chinese route, the seller icegoblet (who is located in Los Angeles I think) tends to have the lowest DOA rate. Other sellers have even cheaper ones.

Back