• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

sTEAM OCF Needs you!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I'll be able to play more later...gotta run in town and when i get back, gotta start working on the case/wc.

Heh need more people to make things fair/fun.. When it's small, experience means too much :(

Heh need more people to make things fair/fun.. When it's small, experience means too much :(

Well, lets break us down into 2 category.

Scenario: It's a Summer Friday Night.

There are 2 groups of people. Those who go out, and those who stay home.

There will be the people who go out, party, hang out, drink - whatever.

Then there will be some people like us. Our Friday night consists of modding, overclocking, some gaming and the occasional hangout with a friend, or girlfriend.

Well, lets break us down into 2 category.

Scenario: It's a Summer Friday Night.

There are 2 groups of people. Those who go out, and those who stay home.

There will be the people who go out, party, hang out, drink - whatever.

Then there will be some people like us. Our Friday night consists of modding, overclocking, some gaming and the occasional hangout with a friend, or girlfriend.

Im with you tonight. I dont do the go out and party very much, I got bored of that back when I was young :p

I've been playing more TF2 lately, and would love to make myself available as a target dummy for y'all. Alas, it seems both servers listed in this thread are empty now.:( Seems I always show up late for the fun.

Im with you tonight. I dont do the go out and party very much, I got bored of that back when I was young :p

Ditto, once I settled down and became a one-horse man, I didn't really feel like going out and getting stupid any more. Now I stay home and get stupid :p

Back