• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Get your browsers here!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I use Mozilla :) Is there a way to get Alexa for Mozilla? I am thinking that in the latest stable version, it is built in.. It my beta (1.4, downloaded on the 4th) it doesn't seem to have Alexa at all..

I tried all the browsers that interested me such as, myIE, Mozilla, Avant, and Netscape. I liked Mozilla Firebird most of all and started using that for about two weeks while at the same time continuing using IE6, too. But as I started using Firebird more and more as I discovered because of the fact that I could add what I wanted and leave off anything that I did not want or need. Before I knew it I had made Firebird my default browser and have not regretted it at all. Yes, I have begun to use Thunderbird too in conjunction with Outlook but as before with the browser I may end up switching to Thunderbird in the near future.

Thanks Overclockers Forums for bringing Firebird and Thunderbird to the attention of all your readers.

I've tried IE, Opera, Netscape, Mozilla, and Thunderbird. Thunderbird is by far the best browser. I hated Opera and IE. Netscape and Mozilla are basically the same but better than Opera and IE. Thunderbird is unmatched by any browser out there. It is wonderfully customizable, there are many themes to choose from, it's open source so you can change anything that you don't like, there are over a hundred add-ins to add functionality to the browser, and much, much more. Go to www.mozilla.org to download it.

Last edited:
I'm on Opera browser right now and i have 56k and all i have to say is this is an excellent and faster browser ever made...i recommend this #1 broswer!!!!!!!!!!

Maxthon (Once called MyIE2) for me.
Works great, has a lot of cool and NEEDED features, fast.
It is tab based which makes it even better.

SpyderMatrix said:
what about neoplanet that browser still around
Neoplanet isn't really a browser, it's just a shell or a skin for IE. As for actual browsers, I can only recommend Firefox. I don't even have IE installed on my WinXP sp2 system. IE core is still installed, though. Firefox is fully integrated into my Windows installation :attn:

i'll probably get scorched, but where can i get a full version of internet explorer 5.5 or higher ? i mean the full thing that I can put on CD, not the one that you need to be online to install

Back