• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

The Hardware Destruction Thread

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
lol

I couldnt make a fire to save my life :(

I used like 3 sheets of newspaper and the fire got far too big and then i stamped on it and my socks were on fire... lmao... it was goooood :D :D

I need to find more stuff to burn :D If this thread was around earlier i would have had a old PC (Which the RAM was from) to burn :D But i stamped on it like a month ago...

what was wrong with your drive, xtremeoverclocker?

I see that drive was built just as shady as my two WDs LMAO

Holy crap... I LOVE THIS THREAD!

Hmmm, maybe my ti4600 wants to go out in piece... maybe I can throw a jungle party with the rest of my 56K modems, old sound cards, pIIs, etc... moooohahahhahahahahahha!

THIS THREAD PWNS!

Btw, I keep getting "cannot find server" for Cranac's video clips. :( I'm on win2k sp4 on a pIII550 right now at work. Is it this PC, or is anyone else having this prob... I can try again at home if it's just this PC.

g0dM@n said:
Btw, I keep getting "cannot find server" for Cranac's video clips. :( I'm on win2k sp4 on a pIII550 right now at work. Is it this PC, or is anyone else having this prob... I can try again at home if it's just this PC.

illhostit.com seems to be down :rolleyes:

and i deleted the vid's, so i cant upload them elsewhere :( Maybe someone else saved them :(

This thread rocks! I am going to go home and find my CDRW that no longer works! Yes!!!! I think I will post a video of it flying off my roof.

-Collin-

OMG JERK... I WAS THINKING OF DOING THAT. I can go on my roof and drop something onto my driveway from there. I was thinking of putting the ti4600 on the driveway and dropping my little brother onto it, lol.

My uncle is a jeweler and has one of those machines that literally flattens out ANYTHING through this rolling mechanism. I made a penny about 6-7x its normal size once by running it through that machine over and over, and tightening it every time, lol.

If I did that he may be ****ed tho... a vid card would make a great mess in there.

Vaio said:
I just bought a new air rifle. Now I gotta fry something.

I just got a spare dell computer. Working to an extent, locks up after POST when it starts to load off the HDD (btw, its missing a vid card and HDD, so I used mine)...

if I give up, i'll take out the CPU, RAM and Heatsink, and then just torch it all

NO!!

even better!

Take out the airsoft, and then precisely destroy all the caps, the ICs and battery!!

and If i give up on the CPU, i'll pick off the dea center of the core (point blank!)

If anyone is old enough to drive maybe they can run the parts over in a car? :D :D

Or get an old microwave and stick in a few fireworks and some old bits of hardware :D

crana c said:
If anyone is old enough to drive maybe they can run the parts over in a car? :D :D

Or get an old microwave and stick in a few fireworks and some old bits of hardware :D

I'll have my brother floor his car over it...

too bad his car is really light... might as well ask my dad LMFAO

This thread is great! Well, lets see...

Old ASUS vid card + brazing torch + 35k rpm dremel + airsoft gun= A LOT of DESTRUCTION!!! Hahaha, I'll see what I can add to the fray

Well, a friend of mine wants to borrow my rifle to blow apart his FX5500 when we go camping in a couple weeks. My camera is going with us :D

BTW, airsoft guns would be useless. You gotta bust out the 1000fps pellet rifles with polymer-tipped hollowpoint pellets :clap: :clap: :clap:

Kinda like this one:
1000x2small.jpg

bah, flock cutter pellets doing 1300 some FPS will tear things to shreds

one of my friends has this old school pellet rifle from his dad, works BEAUTIFULLY - we pumped at it for 5 minutes (became a two-man operation after 10 pumps) and shot through the 1" thick concrete laundry basin in his basement :drool: (did this in 8th grade)

Sounds like fun!

One thing though. Due to the aerodynamics of pellets, once they break the speed of sound, they tumble around wildly instead of shooting straight. 1300 FPS is above the speed of sound AFAIK.

Still, anything close to that would do some serious damage. I was shooting wadcutter pellets (flat-faced paper-target pellets, for the uninformed) today at an empty can of canned air, and it was making dime sized holes though the front, and shredding the metal outward as it flew out the other side.

Back