• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Chomp, Chomp, Chomp...

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

The Chomper

Registered
Hey Guys, Check It Out.
I Just Found Out That The Nickname Of My AMD K6-2
Is "Chomper" What Do You Think Of The Nickname?!?!?!
I Would REALLY Like A Reply To This Cool Post.
P.S. Check Out The Pic For Proof.

lol! hehehe, that's a bl00dy cool core codename!! i never knew that aout the k6-2...

hehehehe.. kickass.

wild_andy_c (Apr 08, 2001 12:09 p.m.):
Yet another napster user!!!

napster?!! what's that? none of us use that nasty-illegal-program-that-just-happens-to-make-gaining-really-cool-music-for-free-really-easy now do we? we'd never do something illegal like that! ;)

actually, i'm a modem user so i don't actually bother.. downloading anything is just so damn slow!

proze (Apr 08, 2001 04:10 p.m.):
wild_andy_c (Apr 08, 2001 12:09 p.m.):
Yet another napster user!!!

napster?!! what's that? none of us use that nasty-illegal-program-that-just-happens-to-make-gaining-really-cool-music-for-free-really-easy now do we? we'd never do something illegal like that! ;)

actually, i'm a modem user so i don't actually bother.. downloading anything is just so damn slow!

I Feel Your Pain Man.....
I Once Had Dial-Up ....{The Chomper Shudders} :(

funny core name, too bad it never really chomped the pII, oh well, right now amd are the ones laughing with the t-bird.

Back