• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

GeForce 337.50 Beta Performance Drivers Increase Frame Rates By Up To 71%

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Unlike our competitor’s API solution, the DirectX 11 enhancements in 337.50 Beta benefit all GeForce GTX DirectX 11 GPUs, not just the latest and greatest graphics cards.
POKE! :p

I saw that earlier ... but how it looks like in real as nvidia docs are not really good source of comparison ;) In most tests I see no more than 3-4 FPS improvement where scale is often about 100+ FPS.

For lots of players, the Window mode support for Shadowplay is the biggest news of these drivers, along with the accompanying Geforce Experience 2.0, though it still doesn't fully support all the features. It doesn't support Shadow time in window mode, so recording must be manually started and stopped.

After 4 attempts I finally got the drivers loaded without that dreaded 'Driver Failure' error. I can now boot off my master card and get into my BIOS. 3DMark2003 went up by 4,000 points! Whoppdedoo.:drool:

Gotta love free added performance :) I'll report back with a few tests even though nvidia did a HUGE number of benchmarks. .. I'm still not sure where 70% increase comes from though...

Back