• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

SOLVED Need Help and Advice!!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Ajay57

I recently changed my Nvidia Drivers from 332.21 WHQL to 337.50 Beta i did this on the 11/04/14.

Since this i have twice now after starting the PC from cold boot it has came up with a blank screen!! My question to the Members is simple is this due to the new Drivers i have recently installed??

I did a complete custom fresh and clean install of the drivers from the Nvidia web site, stating my GPU and OS! This is the results below as you can see all the Temps and Voltages are perfectly in line and working well.

Snap 2014-04-14 at 17.16.25.jpg

Snap 2014-04-14 at 17.44.12.jpg

Respectfully,

AJ.

If you do a clean install of the newest WHQL driver does it still do this?
If not, the issue is the BETA driver.

It was working fine before the up date and like you would say why change things! You know we all like to play around with things so maybe Atmin this is the result.

And i will have to wait till the WHQL is released for this Driver!!

Just means i have to reboot and its all fine and never has a problem after the cold boot, so far that is. It runs my Video and programs plus benchmarks with no problems like i said so far my friend.

Regards,

AJ.

The latest WHQL's are fine on a 780ti, not sure about these. I will install them after some testing tonight and let you know how I do with it.

The main reason i decided to change things is else where it was said, to be a really solid improvement. And Nvidia had fixed the so called problems some where having with the last WHQL Drivers!!
You have to try these things out, but as of today its fine so far started OK from cold boot!!

Once you have passed Cold Boot, its really solid to work with and your score does increase on some of the Benchmarks.

Respectfullly,

AJ.

Installed the latest beta last night with zero problems here.

I too am curious to hear what specific increases you saw ( from xXxX to xXxX)...

If you have the time this is what influenced my decision to change drivers overall, maybe not the best of study's, but better than nothing! :attn: :salute:

And as for the Drivers today seems fine, so far this end ED, and thanks for checking and looking at things. ;)

1, http://forums.evga.com/tm.aspx?m=2145059

Regards,

AJ.

Those are the release notes. That is not any testing done by people which is what we all would be looking for... for example any gains in the Hwbot benchmarks. ;)

EDIT: If one actually reads that thread linked, you will find that there are no improvements in a couple of the 'bot benchmarks.

Back