• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Money is no object... Help me!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Well, that's interesting about the G7. I already own a G5, and have no intention of owning another.

Seems a tad strange thing to do, but I imagine he has his reasons.

thorilan said:
pic of custom mosfet sink i made for NF7 board .

talk about chuncks of aluminum flying. i used a carbide bladed grinding bit to make that ( always wear safty goggles when using a dremel)

Do you have a link to that bit? What is your favorite disc/bit for doing case cutting?

Very impressive stuff there.

phide said:
Well, that's interesting about the G7. I already own a G5, and have no intention of owning another.

the reason is the increadable amount of machine time and kickback. in over 6 months still only having the 1 made gives you an idea of scheduling and and other pita problems that i already mentioned

sorry no dremel link i bought it at tokyu hands in shibuya

phide said:

This is referring only to what you mentioned about the remaining plates becoming G5s.

I fully understand the family/job situation - the guy's been busy as hell for many months.

hmmm with that news on the update of the g7, I'm assuming I just got a good deal on a brand new never used storm G5 for $200 shipped (to go in my TJ07)?

:)

200$ is about what you would pay for one. anyone who wants a g7 will not only need a very long lead time but more money as the machining is exponentiolly more intricate

Back