• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

4870 IN STOCK!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
nice! well in a few weeks it should be everywhere in US. $300 a pop, excellent performance/price.

I'm definitely a flag bearer for the egg, but I get annoyed when "Add to cart" is available and you get the following message:

newegg.com said:
Item# N82E16814131113 is removed from shopping cart due to quantity limitation/insufficient stock. Some combo items might be affected by this.

None in the store last night at Best Buy.

I asked the guy what the best card they carried was and he said the 8800GT that was $249 was the best. I asked about the new 4850 and he said the 8800GT was way better.

Lmao, that's hilarious, what a dork. He probably confused it with the 3850.

no i used to work at bestbuy we dont make any money on that its the service plans, i used to work in the computer section and we would get on "trouble" if we dident sell services and psp's cause they dont make shet on the computers themselfs. i can also tell you if you want some insane constant deals get a job at BB there employee discount is insane. i was amazed about how there ripping people off for some of the stuff they sell..ATM we would get to buy stuff at cost so that ment if it cost them 10 bucks to buy an hdmi we would pay 10 and no 100

Best Buy doesn't make a whole heck of a lot on TVs but sound equipment seems to be universally marked up quite a bit. Almost all of Best Buy's profit comes from accessories and services.

Back