• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

MyFerrari 4000

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Is that real carbon fiber on the top? If so then that's pretty sweet. If not then that's still pretty sweet.

covana2244 said:
You'd think one of you would answer his question :rolleyes:

In order to overclock you have to edit the settings in the bios. To test for stability you can run a program called prime95. There many faqs on the web and on the forum on how to overclock. Go ahead and search for them. :)

people have explained it to him in his numerous threads that he creates about it

mata2974 said:
I was about to buy this baby but after I saw the benchies Here I went the other way. Nice labtop though......

I was thinking about getting that, the only reason i didnt is cause of the weight and size and battery life. I had a 17" lappy before and i couldn't put up with the bulkyness of the 17". taking it out and puting it away was a *****. I needed a real lappy which i could unpack and repack in my back pack fast and the ferrari makes it very easy to do that. The dell is a better performer however the ferrari is the best laptop for performance, weight, size and battery life combined in one. I dont know a single laptop out there that is half as good as this with the 3.5 hour battery life with lcd set to max brightness and video card set to max performance.

Last edited:
Ya I got admitt the 4000 kicks majoy A$$. Its a solid laptop, and if it offered a X800Xt card in there, OMG... I would have been all over it. I grabed the 9300 B/C it was cheap, I needed a DTR notebook that could still be moved around, and its video card should last a bit longer than the X700. Also there might be a possiable upgrade for XP2/9300 for a video card.

Back