• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

The OC Forums "Thank You" Thread!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Hey Guys THANKS! I have enjoyed your Forums and have found them to be a wealth of information and entertainment. I know of no other place that encompasses the wide range of subject matter as here. Keep up the good work! It is most appreciated. :clap:

The Duck

I've thought long and hard about what I should post here, and having made my decision, here goes.

All of the staff here deserves considerable thanks for the effort that it takes to maintain this place. The average user has no idea what a burden it can be, and how differently you view the forums after bearing it a while. Anyone who has ever moderated here knows this clearly, and they all have my utmost respect and thanks for their sacrifice.

That being said, there are two individuals in particular I must thank, as should we all. LutaWicasa and Silversinksam have always been the core of what is good about this place, and their effort and impact continues to shape this place to this very day. These guys go out of their way to help members like no one else, and could never receive as much as they give. In my mind there is no ocforums without these guys, and although there are scores of users that are always quick to assist with PC questions, that all falls by the wayside without the incomprable dedication and effort expended by the entire staff. But in my mind Lyman and Sam are the very definition of the 'real deal', and two of the most sincerely commendable men I have had the honor to meet on this earth.

Thanks Larva for taking the time considering exactly what you wanted to say... I couldn't have said it quite that well.

This thread is awesome.

Allow me to add a quick word of appreciation for the following members:

Larva :
I always enjoy what you have to say, but I don't post because either all my questions have been answered and more or,I would sound incredibly stupid if I did:)

Reefa_Madness:
Thanks for taking the time to help me out!

Oklahoma_Wolf:
You de-noobied me with regards to PSUs!

deception:
For all the informative disussions.

David:
For your support (You know what I'm talking about).

Jigpu:
For your infinite patience!

Mr.B:
For mentioning the Red Sox in your sig/avatar and nothing else :D
Thanks for help with the classifieds.

SSS:
For answering all my basic Q's in the classifides section.

NerdLogic and Tom:
For all the entertainment you guys provide ;)

Last edited:
This thread is really nice.
I want to thank everyone ever helping me with a problem here. Looking back at the first threads I've started some months ago, it really hurts how noobish I was ;). Thank you all for making this place what it is!
I've learned so much at this great place and though I'm still learning more, I hope I can pass this knowledge on to other members, needing help, just like I did.
I'd contribute more if I wasn't struggling with this language most of the time :).

OCF is just priceless!

first off... EVERYONE because without people to participate then, there would be no forums. likewise, skip for getting it all started, hoot for pretty much walking me through my first build and then h2o. and most recently: LogRus. he went the extra distance to make sure i got my 6800 LE in a timely manner safe and sound. AND making a cd for me to be able to tweak this monster.

nicetouch2sb.jpg

thnx!

Lifthanger said:
I'd contribute more if I wasn't struggling with this language most of the time :).
Ha! Struggle? Struggle is what I do with German. Your English is absolutely excellent.

Thank you LutaWicasa!

Luta is the reason behind my new snazzy identity, and he understood my reason behind it. Thank you man!

Thank you I.M.O.G.!

For putting up with my conversation, reintroducing me to this forum, and being a cool person to describe my outlandish folding visions to.

Thanks to all of you too!

I'd like to thank Sentential...He posts helpfull advice in alot of diffrent areas and its always apleasure to read his opinion....and better yet I would like to thank every OCforum member. Every one is really nice and I dont think i have visited a forum which is more accepting of others opinions as this one is... Also in the very short time I've been here I have learnt alot so....
Thanks from -lethil-
Aka Dion

Last edited:
I wanna give one more huge thanks to Xaotic!!!!!!!

He has helped me set up a new server and storage system that looks like it will be going ahead. Thanks a million for helping me figure out what a SAN and a good server really is.

I just came back from ces industries were I took the A+ exams, and now that I passed I would like to thank everyone who took the time to explain stuff to me and other members cause without it I know I would never be able to pass, maybe the 10hours studing and the though that I could get a raptor for the price of the tests had something to do with it but I doubt it lol.

Thanks a lot guys this was really important to me, now to I want learn a programing language of somekind.

I want to thank anyone who has helped without as much as a reply of thank you. Then help the next member the same way.
The staff here has one of the safest and most intelligently run forums around. Plus there is quite a few folks here I respect their knowlege too. To many to single out!! Thank you to all for helping me, or correcting me if my information was wrong, and putting up with my horrible grammar.
Also to the new poeple for letting me help them. It just makes me feel all warm and fuzzy helping you.

Thank you

First, I'd like to thank I.M.O.G. for coming up with this thread. Where was this thread when I built my first rig? :)

I'd also like to thank Christoph for hooking us up with the automated sig folding code. Great for us folders, and the core principles can be applied to other things, too.

I'd like to thank david, for the idea of this thread that I ripped off. :D

I'd also like to thank christoph also for the sig gen code - its freaking awesome! :)

Back