• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Port Fowarding on A firebox X500

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

J_5

Registered
I am trying to set up tight VNC, but i can not figure out how to port foward to my computer :shrug:

And yes, i did google..can't seem to find anything. Anyone else ever worked with a firebox?

Yep, you just need to setup an incoming rule. For the source select any and for the destination select NAT and enter your IP address. If VNC is not listed in the services list, you can create a custom by using the ANY filter.
I have not worked with the x500 only the x700 and greater...

Ah, thank you both!! :)

Should I use the default port for VNC? What if later I wanted to make it so I could remote access two computers?

I can't even get passed how to access everything threw a web browser :bang head . This thing is killing me. All I can get to is a policy manager from an icon on my servers desktop. How would I set it up so I can view everything threw https:// ?

Back