• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

nVidia Kepler GTX700 (600?) series info here ->

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
2155528kz9hfykxtwkhjwx.jpg

IMG_3313.jpg

Looks about right

I was kidding...but based on the power plugs, it might be right after all. Where did you snag the MSI pic from?

Seems an awkward place to put the plugs for wire management. :shrug:

I was kidding...but based on the power plugs, it might be right after all. Where did you snag the MSI pic from?

Seems an awkward place to put the plugs for wire management. :shrug:

+1 horrible spot for the connectors.

If the card is going to be full length, why would they make the PCB so short?

PCBs are expensive per square inch. hack off that much PCB and you cheapenize things nicely.

That's what I was thinking! :thup:

Immagine a tiny mITX build the size of a gaming console... :attn:

Once the shroud is on it doesn't look like it will be much smaller than anything out there ATM:( so no joy for SFF guys...

I like it, nice short paths to the memory. it makes sense unless you have huge power phases or the need to spread out for a large amount of ram, there is not alot going on with big video cards these days. All the display handling is on the chip, the power phases have gotten smaller for higher output. So it only makes sense, plus people want quieter higher powered cards for quieter computers.

downside is your gonna have unsolder and flip the power connectors to run a pot on that card probably. Fairly sure they will skew the mount of a pot :\

I can just immagine the "Corsair H80G" for cooling the 670.. Tiny 670 with a block on it like a CPU :D

Back