• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Radeon 9700 Pro Drivers!!!!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
After you get the control panel installed check the Direct3D (or D3D) and you'll see AF is obvious, and AA is "SMOOTHVISION". same thing goes for OpenGL, go the OpenGL tab to set AF and AA for OpenGL games/apps

Heh something is seriously wrong if a 9700 is slow. I just read on another thread someone was having slowness issues with their 9700 which were resolved with new motherboard drivers.

LOL you people cant read. I said that my dads computer is a celeron 1.2 with 128 megs of pc100 ram. It only has 2x agp and i put my 9700 pro in it and its slow.:mad:

Last edited:
Bon3thugz43v3r said:
LOL you people cant read worth ****. I said that my dads computer is a celeron 1.2 with 128 megs of pc100 ram. It only has 2x agp and i put my 9700 pro in it and its slow.:mad:

You may want to reread your post because you never said celeron 1.2, 128 megs or pc100 ram...

"Wow this thing i slooooow, im not surprised though. My dads comp is 2x agp and its full of crap."

Ok there is your hint that you couldnt obviously get.

Back