• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Good Brand of Laptop for Gaming

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Ok so just an update: I got the ASUS 750JZ. The keyboard is amazing, the performance is near the quality of my desktop. However, the touchpad has a lot of problems. Neither mouse button can work when the other is pressed. Also the left mouse button won't work when any button is pressed. And the sound is poor quality. After a couple RMAs it is clear that this is just how the laptop is. Wouldn't recommend it honestly.

So now I am really in a pickle, I loved so much about that things design! The keyboard, the trackpad, the placement of all the ports, and especially the cooling! Now I don't know what to buy. Everything else's design seems to pale in comparison (mostly the keyboard layout). But I can't put up with all these little issues adding up. Now I honestly don't know what to even look at.

Ok so just an update: I got the ASUS 750JZ. The keyboard is amazing, the performance is near the quality of my desktop. However, the touchpad has a lot of problems. Neither mouse button can work when the other is pressed. Also the left mouse button won't work when any button is pressed. And the sound is poor quality. After a couple RMAs it is clear that this is just how the laptop is. Wouldn't recommend it honestly.

So now I am really in a pickle, I loved so much about that things design! The keyboard, the trackpad, the placement of all the ports, and especially the cooling! Now I don't know what to buy. Everything else's design seems to pale in comparison (mostly the keyboard layout). But I can't put up with all these little issues adding up. Now I honestly don't know what to even look at.

Just purchase a USB mouse and the gaming will work fine on a laptop.

Back