• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Good experience with Coolermaster RMA

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Super Nade

† SU(3) Moderator  †
The pump on my three month old Glacer 240L started making a horrific noise and I was afraid it would explode. So, I sought an RMA. The online form would not accept my serial number so I contacted their support department.

Ruben set me up with the online system and ensured that I got the replacement within a week. They sent me a brand new unit. Good, prompt service but I hope this unit lasts longer than the one it replaced.

I had to get a replacement USB cable for my keyboard once. They kept sending me duds, eventually I got one that worked after about 4 tries.

They never asked any questions though, they just kept sending them and I'd always get them within 2-3 days after emailing about it.

I needed a replacement hot swap tray and 200mm fan for my HAF-XM which was still under warranty.
They sent me the incorrect parts the first time, but then sent the correct parts soon after and didn't ask me to send the incorrect ones back.
Overall it was a good experience, they were responsive and shipped everything out quickly.

Cooler Master has honestly become one of my favorite companies. I've used their cases for quite a while now, and my Quickfire keyboard is extremely well built. This good news about RMA quality is great to hear. I have yet to have an issue with a product of their's, but this is still promising. :thup:

Cooler Master has great customer service. Dealt with them a couple of times. Never charged for anything, always sent extra stuff. Top service. :thup:

Yeah I had issues with my 800w silent pro (ended up being my powerswitch), but there phone support was great and they helped me realize my switch was out and that I was an idiot lol.

Also, my pump has gone out on every swiftech h220 they have sent me. Have done 3 rmas all experiencing the loud noise after 1-3 months. This unit has some serious pump issues. That or I am so unlucky it is not even funny. Swiftechs support is great though as far as speed and helpfulness goes. Hope yours last longer then mine.

Prunecandy, I am keeping my fingers crossed. I have not re-assembled the rig yet because I left town the day the RMA arrived (still out of town).

Back