• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Computation Error???

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I had this problem recently and I couldn't fix it either until I completely removed BOINC (including the program folder), and did a fresh install. I think you may have used the wrong optimization ;)
Hmm, well so far it has not errored one out yet...I'll keep everyone updated.

I think the problem is solved. Don't know if the new optimized client did it, but it has not had a problem since! Thanks guys!!! :D

Also, when I go to the stats page, then computer avg....it is only like 220...is that right? I thought this computer would be like 1600+...

It takes an hour and thirty minutes to complete a WU.

It'll take some odd days before your avg starts to climb, and your total daily production will climb steadily too, providing your system is crunching the same amount of time per day. You'll climb and then reach an even point once all your pending credits are steadily flowing.

It'll take some odd days before your avg starts to climb, and your total daily production will climb steadily too, providing your system is crunching the same amount of time per day. You'll climb and then reach an even point once all your pending credits are steadily flowing.
Is that because it doesn't assign the points right away like folding?

Back